Wednesday, November 5, 2008


















The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: Gil Scott Heron

"Times are changing" - Bob Dylan

Barack Obama Song - Black Journey to Barack

Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven dedicated to Obama's Grand Ma RIP

God Bless America

Jimi Hendrix Rare Onstage Footage "Hey Joe the Plumber" Early Days

The Beatles -"John Mc Cain lost" Yesterday

sade - somebody already broke Palin's heart

Living Colour - Cult Of Personality

James brown,say it loud i'm black and i'm proud

James Brown - E I Feel Go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what happens in the days and years to come, we will always hear and remember the name Barack Hussein Obama. I hope he'll be remembered for his success or failure against the challenges we face today, and not because he is our first black president. But one way or the other, he will be remembered. I am proud of my country.

Black Cell, thanks for all you've done... you've really made me think... and you've helped me see things in a way an old white guy in Connecticut never could without your input. I hope you will continue this blog.

Best wishes, GOPstopper (a/k/a Buckminster)